Copying assembly from 'Temp/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll' to 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll' failed

I had used unity two years ago and wanted to play around with the newer versions. I’ve published games in the past so I sorta new my way around.

A few days ago I installed version 2019.1.3f1 and when I created an empty project got that error.

Here are a few things I tried:

-Removing textmeshpro from package manager cause I don’t need it right now. Can’t cause PM(package manager) it’s not in the Windows tab. It seems it’s disabled due to the error or so I read.

-Restarting unity. Nope

-Resetting packages to default. Nope.

-Uninstalled unity hub, cause Unity had it own hub thing prebuilt back then and opened my project using the editor. Nope still the same error.

-Creating a new project. Same error.

-Deleted the files that were being referenced to textmeshpro in the packages collapsible sector on the project window. Restarted Unity, files got generated again and got the same error.

What fixed my issue made no sense to me. So I had read that if you had malwares or some weird hidden virus it could prompt random errors in unity. I refused to believe it until I ran Malwarebytes. I had a few hidden bitcoin mining bots installed on mine(Wasn’t aware of this). After cleaning everything worked. Package manager was back in the windows tab and that textmeshpro error was gone. I couldn’t believe it