Cost to make X-box 360 games?

I was planning on making an x-box 360 game and I wondering how much it cost to publish it?

Unity for consoles is only available for companies that have become approved developers by the respective platform holder.

Full-scale Xbox360 development requires a devkit, which requires signing NDAs (Non-disclosure agreements). Some of the NDAs for the big consoles are quite strict; they often require development to occur in a locked office which is not residential, this can be a barrier to entry for small teams.

Xbox360 offer XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade) for small developers to use, however I doubt Unity plan on supporting XBLA.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it....

The cost for the licence isn't presented upfront, read here for more information regarding publishing on Xbox 360.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_publishers

Contact them directly... Check their sites... Make sure they do XBox...

If that's what you mean at least.

While Petroz is right, you can make Xbox Live Arcade games by using XNA (creators.xna.com). It's not Unity, but it is significantly cheaper than becoming an 'Authorized Developer'

Another (possible) way to do it would be to make a PC/Mac version of your game, then publish using Union, and if Unity gets a deal with Ubisoft, Activision, EA, etc. they could possibly make a 360 version