Create reflective material in shaderfusion

Hi! I'm new to ShaderFusion and tried to create a simple reflective material, but it didn't work. How do I place and connect the nodes in the easiest way?

Thanks

UnityAnswers is for questions about Unity. For specific Unity extensions, the support you find will be hit-or miss. Perhaps you should request additional ShaderFusion information/functionality by asking in the documentation section of the ShaderFusion blog(or somewhere more relevant in that blog) or by directly contacting Kurt Loeffler, the person responsible for ShaderFusion.

I cannot speak to ShaderFusion in specific, but what I can tell you is that a reflective shader looks like the ones found here, so the resultant shader should at minimum look something like:

Shader "Example/WorldRefl" {
    Properties {
      _MainTex ("Texture", 2D) = "white" {}
      _Cube ("Cubemap", CUBE) = "" {}
    }
    SubShader {
      Tags { "RenderType" = "Opaque" }
      CGPROGRAM
      #pragma surface surf Lambert
      struct Input {
          float2 uv_MainTex;
          float3 worldRefl;
      };
      sampler2D _MainTex;
      samplerCUBE _Cube;
      void surf (Input IN, inout SurfaceOutput o) {
          o.Albedo = tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb * 0.5;
          o.Emission = texCUBE (_Cube, IN.worldRefl).rgb;
      }
      ENDCG
    } 
    Fallback "Diffuse"
}

Having never used shader fusion, from the documentation, I can only imagine that you would create a texture node and a cubemap node and then because I see no documentation for the worldRefl information, I imagine you would have to calculate your own world reflection vector from the view direction and world normal.