My questions are:
- Am I right with the above approach in terms of creating animated characters and objects for Unity?
- Is it possible to have characters lip-sync for dialogue with free version of Unity? In other word, can I place a dialouge clip (mp3 or wav) to match the lip movement of a character with right frame rate in Unity free version? Please assume that lip-sync animation is done in another application.
- Is it possible to integrate video clips and motion graphics clips in avi, mov, mpeg4, f4v or flv.
- Can I place other characters and objects on top of the videos?
- Are video clips too heavy to download for web based games or mobile applications?
Thank you for your replies and support