" Custom " Multiplayer Lobby

How do I create a " Custom " Multiplayer Lobby? And by that I mean, if I made a " Lobby Menu " in Photoshop as an Image, how can I make that image work in Unity instead of using the ugly looking Multiplayer thing. ( I am a newb ). The Main Menu has - Tutorial, " Multiplayer ", Spells, Character, Settings and Quit. When I click Multiplayer, I would like it to have a custom GUI. Anyone know? ( My game is 2D as well )

You don’t need to use Photoshop for this. You could use Photoshop to make custom buttons, but in truth you can just make a canvas and a script that calls the appropriate “Network Lobby Manager” functions (or “Network Manager” if you’re not using the lobby one). Here’s my (admittedly not amazing) menu.

Here’s a sample snippet of code for the Custom Network Menu script. This is attached to the canvas object containing the buttons:

public void GamemodeChange() //Called when the gamemode dropdown is changed in value.
    {
        if (Gamemode.value == 0) //The traditional multiplayer gamemode, "Firefight"
        {
            Team.gameObject.SetActive(true);
            numFriendlyBots.gameObject.SetActive(true);
            numEnemyBots.gameObject.SetActive(true);
            difficulty.gameObject.SetActive(false);
            chaosTimer.gameObject.SetActive(false);
        }
        else if (Gamemode.value == 1) //This is the "Subway Survival" gamemode
        {
            Team.gameObject.SetActive(false);
            numFriendlyBots.gameObject.SetActive(false);
            numEnemyBots.gameObject.SetActive(false);
            difficulty.gameObject.SetActive(true);
            chaosTimer.gameObject.SetActive(false);
        }else if(Gamemode.value == 2) //This is the "Chaos Mode" gamemode
        {
            Team.gameObject.SetActive(true);
            numFriendlyBots.gameObject.SetActive(true);
            numEnemyBots.gameObject.SetActive(true);
            difficulty.gameObject.SetActive(false);
            chaosTimer.gameObject.SetActive(true);

}
        NM.GetComponent<GameManagerInteract>().SetGamemode(Gamemode.value); //NM = Network Lobby Manager
    }

That’s all you need to do, and you can have the dropdown’s “OnValueChanged” option call this function. Same for “OnClicked” for buttons. Hope this helps!