Depth buffer problem

Hello, I am new to shaders and I am using Amplify Shader to create them, I have two shaders, 1 for the mesh and another for sprites that we are using in SpriteRenderer.

Currently I already solved it in the shader for mesh but I have a problem with the depth in the shader for the sprites.

Scene

Before, in the shader for the mesh it only showed the water in front but the one behind the mesh did not render it, to solve it set RenderType = Transparent, RenderQueue = Geometry and AlphaToCoverage = true + the rest of the settings that you see in the following image .

In the case of the shader for sprites I have configured the RenderType and the RenderQueue the same as the one of the mesh but I don’t know what else can be configured to have the same result as the one of the mesh where you can see the water that is behind the object.

Anyone who helps thank you very much, any recommendation is welcome

Here’s the decompiled RenderQueue enum given by Unity

//
    // Summary:
    //     Determine in which order objects are renderered.
    public enum RenderQueue
    {
        //
        // Summary:
        //     This render queue is rendered before any others.
        Background = 1000,
        //
        // Summary:
        //     Opaque geometry uses this queue.
        Geometry = 2000,
        //
        // Summary:
        //     Alpha tested geometry uses this queue.
        AlphaTest = 2450,
        //
        // Summary:
        //     Last render queue that is considered "opaque".
        GeometryLast = 2500,
        //
        // Summary:
        //     This render queue is rendered after Geometry and AlphaTest, in back-to-front
        //     order.
        Transparent = 3000,
        //
        // Summary:
        //     This render queue is meant for overlay effects.
        Overlay = 4000
    }

I’m gonna go ahead and assume that the water is rendered in the Transparent queue.
With that in mind, you can see from the enum that Geometry happens before Transparent, so once it’s time for the “Geometry” things (like your SpriteRenderer) to be rendered , the water wouldn’t be rendered yet at that point , so it just gives you the Skybox which is rendered on “Background” queue.
So just change the queue for your SpriteRenderer to be after the water’s.