Display coordinate system

In the scene view, when an object is selected, the coordinate system is shown. I want the coordinate system can also be shown in the game view. I would appreciate it if you could help me.

Well, you will need a script to do it. Check OnDrawGizmosSelected, the Gizmos class, the DrawLine function and the 4 variable.

I was facing a similar problem and on this post I found the solution. But to clarify the whole “How To” a little better, I want to contribute my solution here:

public void OnDrawGizmosSelected()
{
    // draw y axis with arrow
    Gizmos.color = Color.green;
    Gizmos.DrawLine(transform.position, (transform.position + (2 * transform.up)));
    Cone.DrawCone(transform.position + (2 * transform.up), transform.up, 0.1f);

// draw x axis with arrow
    Gizmos.color = Color.red;
    Gizmos.DrawLine(transform.position, (transform.position + (2 * transform.right)));
    Cone.DrawCone(transform.position + (2 * transform.right), transform.right, 0.1f);

// draw z axis with arrow
    Gizmos.color = Color.blue;
    Gizmos.DrawLine(transform.position, (transform.position + (2 * transform.forward)));
    Cone.DrawCone(transform.position + (2 * transform.forward), transform.forward, 0.1f);
}

private static class Cone
{
    private static Vector3[] newVertices = new Vector3[]
{
            new Vector3(-0.0f, 1.0f, 0.0f),
            new Vector3(0.2f, 0.0f, 0.4f),
            new Vector3(0.5f, 0.0f, 0.0f),
            new Vector3(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f),
            new Vector3(-0.3f, 0.0f, 0.4f),
            new Vector3(-0.5f, 0.0f, 0.0f),
            new Vector3(-0.2f, 0.0f, -0.4f),
            new Vector3(0.2f, 0.0f, -0.4f),
};
    private static Vector3[] newNormals = new Vector3[]
    {
            new Vector3(0,1,0),
            new Vector3(1,0,1),
            new Vector3(1,0,0),
            new Vector3(0,-1,0),
            new Vector3(-1,0,1),
            new Vector3(-1,0,0),
            new Vector3(-1,0,-1),
            new Vector3(1,0,-1),
    };
    private static int[] newTriangles = new int[]
    {
            0, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 0, 4, 1, 1, 4, 3, 0, 5, 4, 4, 5, 3, 0, 6, 5, 5, 6, 3, 0, 7, 6, 6, 7, 3, 0, 2, 7, 7, 2, 3
    };

private static Mesh mesh;

static Cone()
    {
        mesh = new Mesh();
        mesh.vertices = newVertices;
        mesh.triangles = newTriangles;
        mesh.normals = newNormals;
    }

public static void DrawCone(Vector3 position, Vector3 rotation, float scale)
    {
        Gizmos.DrawMesh(mesh, position, Quaternion.FromToRotation(Vector3.up, rotation), new Vector3(scale, 2 * scale, scale));
    }
}

Witch this code block you can easily draw a coordinate system. Just attach this to a GameObject and you will have a coordinate system drawn to it’s origin using gizmos. To make this coordinate system visible in the game view you will need to enable gizmos there.