I have the following environments:
- Ground - A cube with scale (10,0.2,10)
- Tiny objects - A cube with scale (0.028, 0.056, 0.013)
- Looking the scene from top view
- Draw grid lines using LineRenderer on top of the ground
Everything works as expected except some of the grid lines do not show up or too thick.
I tried with the following:
- lineRenderer.SetWidth(0.01, 0.01). Result: Some of the grid lines do not show up
- lineRenderer.SetWidth(0.02, 0.02). Result: Some of the grid lines are too thick
I appreciate any advice.
Thanks in advance for your help.