Enemy following AI doesnt collide.

Hi,
Im currently working on a 2d rpg game. I have a enemy script that is following the player with Vector2.MoveTowards. But my problem is that the enemies ignore collsion with objects when the player is behind the object. Is there a way to improve my follow script or can i create my own collision?

follow scipt:`if (Vector2.Distance(transform.position, playerPos.position) < distance){
transform.position = Vector2.MoveTowards(transform.position, playerPos.position, speedEnemy * Time.deltaTime);
}
else{

if (Vector2.Distance(transform.position, currentPos) <= 0){

}
            else{
                transform.position = Vector2.MoveTowards(transform.position, currentPos, speedEnemy * Time.deltaTime);
            }
        }`

If you want to move a transform while taking into account scene collisions, you shouldn’t set transform.position because that negates all the physics. I assume that you have both Collider and RigidBody components added to your enemy object. You could try using the MovePosition in Rigidbody instead:

public class YourEnemyClass : MonoBehaviour
{
	public float speed;
    private Rigidbody rb;

public void Start()
    {
        rb = GetComponent<Rigidbody>();
    }

public void Update()
    {
        if (Vector2.Distance(transform.position, currentPos) <= 0){

}
        else{
			var _targetPosition = Vector2.MoveTowards(transform.position, currentPos, speedEnemy * Time.deltaTime);
			rb.MovePosition(_targetPosition);
        }
    }
}