Error When building to Android on android device

when i run my unity game on my laptop it works perfectly but when i build it to to my android tablet it successfully builds it but when i open it on my tablet it comes up with a message saying “Unable to initialise the unity engine” does anyone know how to fix this?

There are several issues that can cause this error, I’ll try go some of the most common causes here, but its normally a conflict in Android version, let’s explore:

1. Check the minimum API level: Ensure that your tablet’s Android version is equal to or higher than the minimum API level set in your Unity project. You can check this by going to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Android and looking at the “Minimum API Level” setting. If your tablet’s Android version is lower than the minimum API level, you can try lowering the minimum API level or updating your tablet’s Android version.

2. Update Unity and Android SDK/NDK: Make sure you’re using the latest version of Unity, and your Android SDK and NDK are up-to-date. You can update Unity via the Unity Hub, and the Android SDK and NDK through the Android Studio or SDK Manager.

3. Check graphics API compatibility: Your tablet might not support the graphics API set in your Unity project. To check and update this, go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Android > Other Settings and look for the “Graphics APIs” setting. Remove Vulkan if it’s listed, as not all Android devices support it. Also, make sure that “Auto Graphics API” is enabled.

4. Disable hardware statistics: In some cases, disabling hardware statistics can fix the issue. To do this, go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Android > Other Settings and uncheck “Enable HW Statistics”.

5. Re-import Unity packages: Sometimes, corrupted Unity packages can cause issues during the build process. To fix this, you can try re-importing your Unity packages by deleting the Library folder in your project directory and then re-opening the project in Unity. This will force Unity to re-import all assets and packages.

6. Check device logs: Connect your tablet to your computer, and use the Android Debug Bridge (adb) or Android Studio to view the device logs (logcat) while running the application. Look for any error messages or stack traces that could help you identify the cause of the problem.

7. Test on another device: If possible, try building and running your project on another Android device to see if the issue persists. This can help you determine if the problem is specific to your tablet or if it’s a more general issue with your project.

If none of these solutions work, please provide more information about your project setup, Unity version, and tablet specifications.