Error with 2023.03.0b9

Hi,

I am getting an error with muse.texture with Unity 2023.3.0b9.

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.muse.common\Runtime\UI\Controls\Canvas.cs(47,20): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type ‘Unity.AppUI.Core.Optional<UnityEngine.Rect>’ to ‘UnityEngine.Rect’

Regards.

3 Likes

Hi @azcoffeehabit,
Thank you for reporting the issue. I have opened a ticket. We will take a look at it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

Is there any known workaround for this issue?

Thank you

Hi @azcoffeehabit,
Yes, there are workarounds for this issue. It happens because the Unity Editor updates the App UI package to another version.
You could try with the Unity Editor 2023.3.0b8 or you can try to update the App UI version manually.
To do so, you need to open your project manifest, it is located under Packages/manifest.json of your Unity project. In it, add
"com.unity.dt.app-ui": "1.0.0-pre.3"
Verify in the package manager that App UI updates to this version, if it does not, you can try with 1.0.1, then click “Update”, and after that, go back to the manifest and change it to 1.0.0-pre.3.

Thank you for the detatils.

After loading 1.0.0-pre.3 I get an error below.

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.muse.common\Runtime\UI\Operators\GenerateOperator.cs(186,41): error CS1061: ‘Button’ does not contain a definition for ‘primary’ and no accessible extension method ‘primary’ accepting a first argument of type ‘Button’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Commenting out the line in the source file allows me to continue and load my project and muse.
// m_CurrentGenerateButton.primary = true;

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know it worked :smile: