Errors with Unity 2023.2.11.f1

I added Muse Behavior 0.5.8 package to my URP project and i got 25 errors with 2 warning. (Maybe it worth to mention I had the latest Netcode package (1.8.1) too.

The warnings are: The GUID inside ‘Packages/com.unity.muse.behavior/Runtime/Asset/Models/BranchingConditionNodeModel.cs.meta’ cannot be extracted by the YAML Parser. Attempting to extract it via string matching instead. Please verify the file does not contain unexpected data.

Most of the errors says:
Library\PackageCache\com.unity.muse.behavior@0.5.8\Editor\Inspectors\BehaviorGraphAgentEditor.cs(28,35): error CS0012: The type ‘NetworkBehaviour’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘Unity.Netcode.Runtime, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’.

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.muse.behavior@0.5.8\Editor\Inspectors\BehaviorGraphAgentEditor.cs(28,35): error CS0039: Cannot convert type ‘UnityEngine.Object’ to ‘Unity.Muse.Behavior.BehaviorGraphAgent’ via a reference conversion, boxing conversion, unboxing conversion, wrapping conversion, or null type conversion

What could be the issue ? Is it conflicint with the netcode,or is unity 2023.2 not Muse-behavior ready yet?

Hi @gyuland ! Sorry for the troubles here. I’ll test Muse Behavior with latest Netcode on Monday and get back to you. Can you confirm it’s Netcode for GameObjects? Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it is Netcode for Gameobjects.

I tried some combination with new blank Unity projects, but it i get the same errors with:

2023.2.12f 3D (URP) Core templete
Netcode fore Gamobject 1.8.1
Muse behavior 0.5.8

2022.3.19 3D Core
Netcode for Gameobjects 1.7.1
Muse behavior 0.5.8

They didnt like each other :cry:

Hi @gyuland ! I’ve fixed the problem and it’ll be included in the next package release hopefully today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Hey @gyuland , unfortunately we’re having issues with the release toolchain. I’m hoping we’ll get it out tomorrow… Sorry!

Thank you for notifications! No problem, keep up the good work!

Hi @gyuland , it’s out! :slight_smile: Please let me know if the new version fixes your issues.

Yes, its fixed! I am sure i will have some other questions later, but for now everything works as expected! Cheers!

1 Like