Facebook SDK v5.1 cannot login on android device

Hi, I get the trouble with using Facebook SDK on android. Below is what I have done:

1. I’m using Facebook sdk 5.1.0 and Unity version is 4.3.4
  2. In “Assets\Facebook\Editor\android\FacebookAndroidUtil.cs”, I add “System.Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("HOMEDRIVE")” in line 62 so that “Debug Android Key Hash” can be generated.
  3. I using C# to type the main script, in “Awake()” I add “FB.Init(SetInit, InitCallback);”. It just like the tutorial from developers.facebook.com, and enable is give out “true”. (I think that mean FB.init() is success.)

After that, I build up a GUI button for log in. I have try “FB.Login("basic_infos", AfterLogin);”, " FB.Login("publish_actions", AfterLogin); " and " FB.Login("email", AfterLogin); ", both the FB.isLoggedIn is false on android device.

Actually I can log in on unity environment using “User Access Token”. On android device, after I press the Login button, it give out a permission and then I press “OK”, nothing happen…(FB.isLoggedIn still false)

Anyone can give a help? I get the trouble a few week already…
p.s. My English is not good, please let me know if you don’t understand.

Below is my coding,

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Facebook.MiniJSON;
using System;

public class FB_control : MonoBehaviour {

public Texture2D texture_btn_Login;	

void Awake ()
	{
		FB.Init(SetInit);
	}

public void SetInit()
	{
		enabled = true;
	}

void OnGUI()
	{
		// Click
		if (GUI.Button(new Rect(10, 50, texture_btn_Login.width * 2, texture_btn_Login.height * 2), texture_btn_Login))
		{
			FB.Login("basic_infos", AfterLogin);
		}

// Display
		GUI.Label(new Rect(10, 300, 400, 30), "Login: "+ FB.IsLoggedIn +"      ||  init.enabled: "+ enabled);

if(api_get_result == true)
		{
			GUI.Label(new Rect(10, 500, 400, 30), "ID: "+ profile["id"]);
			GUI.Label(new Rect(10, 550, 400, 30), "Name: "+ profile["name"]);
		}
	}

void AfterLogin(FBResult result)
	{
		if(FB.IsLoggedIn)
		{
			FB.API("/me?fields=id,name", Facebook.HttpMethod.GET, APICallback);
		}
	}

void APICallback(FBResult result)                                                                                              
	{
		result_str = result.Text;
		profile = Util.DeserializeJSONProfile(result.Text);
	}
}

Did you enable status & review feature on facebook to be public?

You can turned it on at developers.facebook.com

select your app and choose Statuc and Reviews in the left side.

This will be work only when you have correct keyhash

so if this solution doesn’t help I suggest you’d better try to logcat to find correct keyhash.

The main problem is the key hash that generate unity. The key which shows unity is different you have to put in facebook settings.

Here’s the solution!

Unzip .apk file and extract META-INF\CERT.RSA file (like renaming your .apk to .zip)

run keytool -printcert -file CERT.RSA (paste this in cmd, make sure you are in the correct path)

notice SHA1 bytes are printed like 29:37:F1:CB:06…

copy SHA1 bytes into HEX to BASE64 converter (Hex to base64 converter)

see your BASE64 key hash in output field

That Key BASE64 is the REAL key you have to put in facebook settings on Log into Facebook

from