Failed to Re-package resources

Hi guys, i am sorry that i am opening this question but for a freaking day i searched an answer and anything did not work for me, i deleted the 24.0.0 even i re-install android studio and sdk. I am not using any plugin in my project. The stupid thing is i have almost same game with different sprites and it is building very well for android but new project didn’t. I am about the leave my project, please help me.
build tool 23.0.1 not working

CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources.
C:\Users\Murat\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\build-tools\23.0.1\aapt.exe package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J “gen” -M “AndroidManifest.xml” -S “res” -I “C:/Users/Murat/AppData/Local/Android/sdk\platforms\android-25\android.jar” -F bin/resources.ap_

stderr[
AndroidManifest.xml:4: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at ‘theme’ with value ‘@style/UnityThemeSelector’).

AndroidManifest.xml:4: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at ‘icon’ with value ‘@drawable/app_icon’).

AndroidManifest.xml:4: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at ‘label’ with value ‘@string/app_name’).

AndroidManifest.xml:4: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at ‘banner’ with value ‘@drawable/app_banner’).

AndroidManifest.xml:5: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at ‘label’ with value ‘@string/app_name’).

]
stdout[
Configurations:
(default)

Files:
AndroidManifest.xml
Src: () AndroidManifest.xml

Resource Dirs:
Including resources from package: C:\Users\Murat\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platforms\android-25\android.jar
applyFileOverlay for drawable
applyFileOverlay for layout
applyFileOverlay for anim
applyFileOverlay for animator
applyFileOverlay for interpolator
applyFileOverlay for transition
applyFileOverlay for xml
applyFileOverlay for raw
applyFileOverlay for color
applyFileOverlay for menu
applyFileOverlay for mipmap
]
exit code: 1
UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.TasksCommon.Exec (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.String errorMsg, Int32 retriesOnFailure)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Hi guys i found the problem that i have, It is a letter problem in the project name.
As more information my project name was PİXEL … … as you can see there is bigger " i " letter in the pixel word which is a letter in my language but in English there is " I " for it that is why i couldn’t build to android.

Make sure that you have an English word project name also folder name, scripts name or sprites these could have been problem.