Feedback - class/name clash with DoozyUI asset

Hi there, I imported Muse behaviour to test the new features into my project and errors show up due to an asset (DoozyUI) having a type called Graph. I think the behaviour namespace of Graph clashes with his Graph type. I have reported in the devs discord too but though i would post here to see if there is a simple solution for now. Below is the error.

Assets\Doozy\Engine\Nody\Controllers\GraphController.cs(100,34): error CS0118: ‘Graph’ is a namespace but is used like a type

Thank you! Unless you can specify the namespace in that script, we’ll have to look into changing the graph’s namespace. It’s a support library we made for the editor and haven’t named specifically.

Let me know if you’re able to disambiguate it in this script, I’ll look at renaming the namespace to avoid such issues. We’ll have to do it without breaking serialisation so it might take a bit of time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve notified the dev of DoozyUI, it is the previous version of his tool I’m not sure if it’s the same in his new one.

Thanks. Let me know what you find, or if at least editing the line of coding to specify which graph it’s using might also work!

We should rename that namespace anyway, it’s far too generic.