FPS Weapon Switch Script

Hi i am currently working on a FPS and i was wondering how i would do a weapon switch animation where when i press “2” the gun will move down and the pistol will come out any ideas? i was testing this script but i cant see it slowly go down???

var GunUp : Vector3;
var GunDown : Vector3;
var GunMoveSpeed = 0.5;

function Start () 
{
transform.localPosition = GunUp;
}

function Update ()
{
		if(Input.GetKey("2")){
			transform.localPosition = Vector3.Lerp(transform.localPosition,GunDown,GunMoveSpeed*Time.deltaTime);
	}

if(!Input.GetKey("2")){
			transform.localPosition = Vector3.Lerp(transform.localPosition,GunUp,GunMoveSpeed*Time.deltaTime);
	}
}

I don’t understand do you want this to work with two guns? if you do:(assuming they you want both weapons to end up in the exact vector

Should work

var GunUp : Vector3;
 var Gun : GameObject;
 var pistol : GameObject;
 var GunDown : Vector3;
 var GunMoveSpeed = 0.5;

function Start () 
 {
 transform.localPosition = GunUp;
 }

function switchGuns(var gun : GameObject, var pistol : GameObject){

if(Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.Alpha1)){
                   pistol.transform.localPosition = Vector3.Lerp(pistol.transform.localPosition,GunDown,GunMoveSpeed*Time.deltaTime);

gun.transform.localPosition = Vector3.Lerp(gun.transform.localPosition,GunUp,GunMoveSpeed*Time.deltaTime);

}

if(Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.Alpha2)){
                   gun.transform.localPosition = Vector3.Lerp(gun.transform.localPosition,GunDown,GunMoveSpeed*Time.deltaTime);

pistol .transform.localPosition = Vector3.Lerp(pistol.transform.localPosition,GunUp,GunMoveSpeed*Time.deltaTime);

}
}

function Update ()
 {
    switchGuns(Gun,pistol);//Put in editor the gameobjects
 }