So, my question in a nutshell is >
How can I start testing Game Center integration for iOS?
However, more specifically it is this >
When I launch my game, the Game Center window pops up with the Sandbox login/pass. When I try to sign in with a dummy account it says that ‘This game is not recognized by Game Center’.
What has already been done.
- Have Dev Account
- Have ITC Account
- Made AppID (pretty sure its correct, does the ‘com.company.game’ actually matter, IN REGARDS TO, what your actual company name is? (this is the only step I have not tested because I would really like to avoid making yet ANOTHER appid.
- Have Provisioning set up on phone (with said AppID)
- Have the Bundle ID / AppID input into Unity
- Have ITC test game set up (not submitted obviously) - with pics, with GC enabled, with a test LB -though no Ach
- Have created a Sandbox GC / Apple account
- Have created a test user in ITC (have no clue if it was necessary)
- Have switched GameKit to optional / required (both) in xcode
- Have closed / opened / reclosed / opened / rebuilt / rerun / whatevs the game and GC
I have literally tried almost everything. I can not figure this out. Something to note, I am not the programmer, but the programmer is using this script >
I really hope I am just doing something super stupid here. Any help is insanely appreciated.