Here is the base Code. Literally as simple as it gets.
public class Spawner
public SpawnCluster  cluster;
public class SpawnCluster
public string name;
public int count;
public int max;
public Vector3 bounds;
public Vector3 center;
This is part of a massive spawner, but ended up stripping EVERYTHING out of it until this was the only code left, that still allowed the issue to be reproducible.
- The spawner is never modified or referenced externally.
- I have no custom editors of any type in this game.
- The spawner is in a custom name space, as i have another identically named spawner in a different namespace. However, I removed it from the namespace and the problem persists.
- I have also tried remove the parent gameObject, closing unity and restarting and running the game again. It adds itself back after the scene reloads.
- if I removing the game object and run the game, the object adds itself back (LIKE WTF?)
- The Array has content when i first start
- The array loses its content when the scene is reloaded.
- a new script with the exact same content but a different name does not have the same issue.
- I have tried the usual suspects… reloading and rebooting.
It is like there is a snapshot of my scene somewhere and its locked.