Game Object adds itself back after scene reload?

Here is the base Code. Literally as simple as it gets.

namespace CompanyName
{
    namespace Spawning
    {
        public class Spawner
        {
            public SpawnCluster [] cluster;

void OnEnable()
            {
                Debug.Log(cluster.Length);
            }
        }
    }
}
[System.Serializable]
public class SpawnCluster
{   
    public string name;
    public int count;
    public int max;
    public Vector3 bounds;
    public Vector3 center;
}

This is part of a massive spawner, but ended up stripping EVERYTHING out of it until this was the only code left, that still allowed the issue to be reproducible.

Important Notes

• The spawner is never modified or referenced externally.
  • I have no custom editors of any type in this game.
  • The spawner is in a custom name space, as i have another identically named spawner in a different namespace. However, I removed it from the namespace and the problem persists.
  • I have also tried remove the parent gameObject, closing unity and restarting and running the game again. It adds itself back after the scene reloads.
  • if I removing the game object and run the game, the object adds itself back (LIKE WTF?)
  • The Array has content when i first start
  • The array loses its content when the scene is reloaded.
  • a new script with the exact same content but a different name does not have the same issue.
  • I have tried the usual suspects… reloading and rebooting.

It is like there is a snapshot of my scene somewhere and its locked.

Somehow, unity created a copy of my Scenes folder inside a random folder.
Perhaps I did it accidentally when dragging lag occurred which unity is notorious for.
Regardless, what ended up happening, is the scene created a new copy of itself, when it was missing and so I was not aware this happened.

Simply removing the duplicate scene solved the issue. Most absurd debugging issue I have ever had. But very very happy it has been resolved.