Game work slow in other devices..

Hi i am suffering from strange problem… my gaming is endless running game. my player is still and all the environment moves towards it… everything was working perfect untill when i test my game on samsung galaxy omega 5.8 or Qmobile A12 and HTC one v. game works good in my galaxy note 10 and note1. But in other named devices it get slow, players starts moving through the obstacle, doesn’t collide. i have added 2 scenes on left and 2 on right for environment. and applied the below script to repeat the scenes continuously. when i enable the scenes in inspector, game get slow and when i disable them it works perfect… … i don’t know whats get wrong with game on enabling the scenes…Kindly pleaseeeeee help me i am badly stuck… is it redering problim ? or any thing in graphics i need to adjust? or any other solution to create endless scenes like subway surfer type game

#pragma strict

function Update()
{
	move();
}
	function move(){
	if (transform.position.z<=-229)
		{
			//transform.position=Vector3(-18.25419,0.3061495,182);
			transform.position.z=299;
		}
	}

I agree with you @HarshadK CPU is slower, thats why GTA SA android isnt same as the pc version, commands are not all like PC, radio is similar, graphics not same, animations are similar. But from my view of looking to this, i see that u said: ENDLESS. every time the road is made, is it destroyed behind u on some distance or it stays there. Because if it stays u will maybe have a large problem on slower phones and machines. I know what i mean because i bugged my S4 with a game i made last month -_- :D. Sorry if u dont understand what i mean