GameObject not being destroyed OnTriggerEnter

I want the smaller bullets to be destroyed upon hitting the target to simulate the bullet becoming lodged in the target. Heres the script:

var health : float = 100.00;
var SpawnPoint : Transform; 
var Blood : Rigidbody; 
var Dead : Rigidbody;
var Bullet : GameObject; 

function Start() { 
	Bullet = GameObject.Find("Bullet 1(Clone)");
	}

function Update() { 
	if(health <= 0.0)
		Death();
		}

function Death() { 
	var Boom : Rigidbody;
	Boom = Instantiate(Dead, SpawnPoint.position, SpawnPoint.rotation);
	Destroy(gameObject);
	Points.Score += 10; 
		}	 

function OnTriggerEnter(other: Collider) { 
	var Spawn : Rigidbody;
	if(other.gameObject.tag == "Bullet")
		{
		health -= 25.0; 
		Points.Score += 5;
		Spawn = Instantiate(Blood, SpawnPoint.position, SpawnPoint.rotation);
		Destroy(Bullet); 
		}

if(other.gameObject.tag == "SniperBullet") 
		{
		health -= 100.0; 
		Points.Score += 5;
		Spawn = Instantiate(Blood, SpawnPoint.position, SpawnPoint.rotation);
		}
	}

The bullet just goes right through the target, even though the blood prefabs spawn and everything works fine. Why doesn’t it become destroyed? Any help would be appriciated.

Okay, I think I see your problem, but it’s kind of hard to decipher which one will work considering I don’t know the context in which the script is being used. But I can make two guesses and solution for one. 1) This script is meant for the bullet. If so switch Destroy(Bullet) with Destroy(gameObject) 2) I think this is the more plausible one, this script is for one of your enemies. If so switch Destroy(Bullet) with Destroy(other.gameObject).
Then you can get rid of code in the start function. Of which, for education sake, probably wasn’t going to work in the first place because it was in a start function. Considering that you’ll be firing multiple bullets, you would have wanted to place something like that in your Update function instead. Because all your start function will run once as soon as the game starts or the object is created. Hope that helps.