Get .prefab (object from unity) with component from assets.

Hello. I have a object with script components on it and put in Assets/Ingame Models folder. And i need to access his scripts in another script on object that is in unity not in assets folder. How can i do that? here is what i tried to do i found it on the internet:

enemyinfo = Resources.LoadAssetAtPath ("Assets/Ingame Models/Enemy.prefab", typeof(GameObject)).GetComponent<EnemyHealth> ();

But getcomponent is red that means it does not work. How do i access it then? i am using unity 5 beta pro.

And gameobject.find does not work its only for ingame objects.

You need to create a Prefab, which you can do by right-clicking in the folder that you want, hovering over Create and selecting Prefab. Then, drag-and-drop the GameObject from your scene directly onto this new Prefab and give it a name.

Then check out the Instantiate documentation to see how to create an instance of that Prefab. So long as your Prefab has a Transform component, you can use a public Transform property of a class and drag the Prefab directly from the file browser onto the property of the script which will be spawning your prefab, and do something like on the example page:

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class ExampleClass : MonoBehaviour {
    public Transform prefab;
    void Example() {
        int i = 0;
        while (i < 10) {
            Instantiate(prefab, new Vector3(i * 2.0F, 0, 0), Quaternion.identity) as Transform;
            i++;
        }
    }
}