Getting a bunch of errors after the latest Unity update (Unity 3.8f1)

Like the title says, after downloading Version 3.8f1 for Unity I got a bunch of directory errors, which look like bugs at the first moment.
1.)Assembly ‘Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll’ will not be loaded due to errors:
Reference has errors ‘Stores’.
2.)Assembly ‘Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll’ will not be loaded due to errors:
Reference has errors ‘Stores’.
3.)Assembly ‘Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor-firstpass.dll’ will not be loaded due to errors:
Reference has errors ‘Assembly-CSharp-firstpass’.
4.)Assembly ‘Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Editor.dll’ will not be loaded due to errors:
Unable to resolve reference ‘UDP’. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?
5.)Assembly ‘Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Stores.dll’ will not be loaded due to errors:
Unable to resolve reference ‘UDP’. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?

Deleting all of the subfolders in this folder solved this issue for me
%localappdata%\Unity\cache\packages\packages.unity.com

135084-1111.jpg

135085-capture.jpg

Yeah happened to me too.

Goodbye my projects.

Either you have to delete the .dll files in your Project Folder or you can update them, so they are compatible with .NET 4.
Got the solution from another thread. Helped me :slight_smile:

Can you be more specific about your solution ?
What do you mean “hit” ?
Click one every file in the project window ?
Double click ?

You need to know what packages you used when imported assets to your project. Each asset package should be re-imported. Either install those manually, download again from asset store or go to import package → custom, and install within unity.
If you don’t have those packages, you need to find and download those.
If you don’t know packages you used, well, “In google we trust” :slight_smile: