Getting a cs1503 error while learning on tutorials

i am following the learn with code tutorials and i have been fine until i got to lesson 2.2.
i am following what the instructor is doing but i cant see how he dont get this error.
error line show up that there is something wrong with the public GameObject line. or the instantiate line
cant progress with learning code because of this.

using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;

public class PlayerController : MonoBehaviour
{
public float horizontalInput;
public float speed = 10.0f;
public float xRange = 10;

public GameObject projectilePrefab;

// Start is called before the first frame update
void Start()
{

}

// Update is called once per frame
void Update()
{
    if (transform.position.x < -xRange) 
    {
        transform.position = new Vector3(-xRange, transform.position.y, transform.position.z);
    }
    if (transform.position.x > xRange)
    {
        transform.position = new Vector3(xRange, transform.position.y, transform.position.z);
    }
    horizontalInput = Input.GetAxis("Horizontal");
    transform.Translate(Vector3.right * horizontalInput * Time.deltaTime * speed);

if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.Space)) 
    {
        Instantiate(projectilePrefab, transform.position, projectilePrefab.transform.position);
    }
}

}

You are using position twice in your instantiate function. It should be position and then rotation.

When you’re looking for help please provide the full stack trace and error, and highlight which line it’s talking about so helpers don’t have to hunt down the issue.

If your IDE isn’t underlining the problem area in red (and giving you full autocomplete) you need to configure your IDE.

Like i said. I was following how the instructor was doing it. It does undeline but as i am as noob as it gets i did not want to make things worse by just clicking and hoping.