Getting an error on loading a specific scene.

I am using Application.LoadLevel() from a button onClick event, and I am getting the error

GetLocalizedString can only be called from the main thread. Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene. Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.

I have been making that call to LoadLevel on that same scene for several weeks now and have never encountered this error before. If I try to load a different scene in the same call, it works fine, but regardless of whether I use a string or an int, when I call LoadLevel using that particular scene I now get this error. I have disabled every game object in the scene being loaded and the error still occurs.

I finally solved my problem by deleting the terrain GameObject (not disabling, but actually removing from the hierarchy - disabling it via the checkbox left of the object name did not solve the issue). I’m going to look a bit farther into why this occurred. There isn’t much to the terrain - 6 textures, 5 trees, 1 grass.

You can create own tree in GameObject the Prefabs will generate in Project in this remove component tree the error will gone