I have a simple game for android where user has to buy some goods through google checkout. How can I realize this functionality. Are there any simple way?
SOOMLA provides a full solution for in-app purchase with it’s gaming data platform:
- The market leading in-app purchase Unity plugin (+5000 live games using it)
- No-coding analytics that focuses on payers and user retention
- The Whales Report - see which of your users are paying in other games and not converting in yours
- GrowInsights - a real-time programmatic API for querying each user for his/her pay likelihood
- Free for lifetime for developers and game studios
All SOOMLA plugin are free and open source on Github. For latest releases download them from http://dashboard.soom.la/downloads (requires signup)
Prime31 has an In-App Billing plug-in that will save you the time and trouble of trying to write this yourself. If you’re not familiar with programming in Android’s java/dalvik, trying to create this yourself will literally take months of work.
Press the Android, then look for the In-App Billing plugin.