I’m working through Google’s demo project (Lollygagger), in preparation for porting a casual game from Steam to Android - and I’m stuck because of what appears to be some sort of UI error in the Google Play Unity Package.
In step 5 (here) of Google’s demo project tutorial, Google tells me to open Window > Google Play Games > Setup > Android Setup, enter some info into the dialog, then click the ‘Setup’ button. Unfortunately, while the tutorial page clearly shows a dialog with a ‘Setup’ button, the dialog on my Unity install does not have a ‘Setup’ button - just a close button in the upper-right corner of the window.
Screenshot showing dialog without ‘Setup’ button:
Things I’ve tried:
- Entering info, then clicking the close button. When I do this, the info isn’t saved, which means I can’t proceed forward with actually using leaderboards, achievements, etc.
- Uninstalling/reinstalling the Google Play Games Plugin. Twice. No change.
- Quitting/Restarting Unity. No change.
I’m baffled. Any and all help would be appreciated.
- Unity 2018.2.2f1 Personal
- Google Play Services Plugin v0.9.50
- Windows 10