Grass not affected by spotlight

Hi im trying to make a dark scene where my caracter shines light, but the grass is not affected by the spotlight of my character. However it is affected by directional light. So im really stuck… any idea to why this is happening?

Here it is without the grass:

Good day. I do not know if I will be helpful, but I will try to help somehow. Try to bake a light on your stage. You can do this using the Generate Lightning option in the Lightning tab.
If that doesn’t help, take a look at the grass mesh renderer and the directional light and spotlight options. That’s all I can think of. I am sorry that I cannot answer your question clearly

Has this issue been resolved? I am on Unity 2021.3.12f1 teaching myself how everything works and I have the same problem as described above. I think it has to do with one of the shaders not including an option to have the terrain grass be affected by spotlights, but I don’t know enough about shaders to really know. I have searched all over the internet and can’t find an answer to this issue.

My project is using the standard unity pipeline, not URP or HDRP. The directional lights affect the terrain fine, but the character’s spotlight only works on the trees. When it gets dark. I have a dynamic daylight cycle with a single directional light that dims to make the night dark. I use post-processing to get the scene darker without blotting out the ambient light completely. Everything looks fine until dark because the grass textures are black, don’t respond to the spotlight, and don’t cast shadows from spotlights.

If anyone has insight on where to go to figure this out, that would help a lot.