Grass off distance has weird tint?

I started a new game recently but wanted to build it 100% from scratch myself,I took a shot at making my own grass and was really happy with the way it looked but there is 1 small issue

With my current grass for some reason the further away it is, it has a really strange tint on it, it is like the further away it goes the quality drops it goes orange and square
alt text

I also made a random plant that I was quite happy with but for some reason it has an orange line above it, the line didn’t exist until I added a 3rd grass object to the terrain…

alt text

managed to fix the issue using an alpha channel :slight_smile:

1 . I put a background imagine on it the same colour as the grass to fill in any pixels around the object, the issue was the fact that the Semi transparent parts around the grass were leaving white lines around the object

alt text

2 . I used the quick select tool “W” and selected my plant, after making a new layer I painted all the content white

alt text

3 . I copied the white overlay, went to channels, added an Alpha channel and then pasted it into there

http://puu.sh/dvYuv/0fa0776dc7.png

This should make all future grass work correctly :slight_smile:

I hope this helps someone in the future and thanks to the people in the comments that helped with some of the other minor issues

Here it is now :slight_smile:

alt text