Grave Accent Keycode

Hi, on the standard qwerty keyboard, there is a character to the left of the 1 on the row of numbers. It is generally referred to as the ‘Grave Accent’ or the ‘back tick’. Does anyone know what it is referred to in Unity3D in the keycodes? I would like to be able to use it. (Not the tilde which is obtained by using the Shift key).

Don’t bother… I found it… They call it ‘The Back Quote Key’.

Unity has full unicode character encoding support for its fonts. Just be sure to use a font that has the character you are referencing, for instance à, and then reference it with the correct unicode.

For future reference: With a swedish keyboard layout the keycode is KeyCode.Backslash. (And no we don’t get backslash, we get the § character).