I’ve been having the weirdest issues regarding weird stripes on a darker floor area, see picture.
No matter what I do, the camera always shows those stripes, whenever there’s a light . It changes size, or gets harder to see if everything becomes lighter, but they are always there.
Some things I’ve tried to pin point the cause:
- It isn’t visible in the scene mode
- It definately is due to enabling light. When I disable the light and increase environment lighting, it’s not visible
- Shadows on/off has no effect
- Forward / Deffered has no effect. It is gone in Legacy Vertex Lit though.
- These screens are captured with WebGL2.0 emulation, but it’s always there, also when switching to desktop
- The plane material is untextured, but with a texture it has the same effect.
What is causing this weird distortion?
Thanks in advance