Hello, I don't know how to Instantiate an object using a reference. Hola, no se como instanciar un objeto usando una referencia

I want to do a power up, the power up is in the scene and the idea is that when you touch the power up, a wall spawn over you, and the wall follow you in the X axis. I think that I must do that the place where it will spawn is the same that the player’s position but +2 (or another number) in the Y axis. and the same every frame in the X axis, but I have been trying for a lot of times and I can’t find the solution.

Sorry my English

Quiero hacer un power up, el power up está en la escena y la idea es que cuando tocas el power up aparece una pared sobre ti, y la pared te sigue en el eje X. Creo que debo hacer que el lugar donde se generará sea el mismo que la posición del jugador pero +2 (u otro número) en el eje Y. y lo mismo en todos los fotogramas del eje X, pero lo he estado intentando muchas veces y no encuentro la solución.

Pretty late, but add a trigger to the power up, then using OnTriggerEnter get the collider’s transform and set its rotation and offset from it