help!! Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:

hi everyone, i’m really noob and i’m tring to get started. today i’ve created a terrain with some mountains and a first person controller. The problem is that i cannot test the game because it says that i cannot run the game if there are any errors in the console log, it was not a big project so I’ve deleted EVERYTHING and there are just two “Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:” even if I restarted unity and I deleted everything. Please help!!

I find when this happens, if I just open the script and make a change to it and then delete change, then re-save script , pop back to unity
sometimes have to do repeatedly until Unity accepts it and compiler error disappears.

please be aware this only works for this error shown in image

and is sometimes due to Mono-Develop and Unity falling out of sync. Follow what I said and look at bottom right of screen in Unity you will see this image, when Unity re-syncs with Mono-Develop
41297-re-syncsymbol.png

any other errors you will need post to forum, because my solution only works for this error