help with gui buttons

i have been using default skin for my GUI but know when i want to make a button that has texture when it is once clicked, kind of push button, or toggle that remains pressed until you press it again, and i dont know how to apply the texture

basically i would like to see how the texture for button default skin looks like, then i would probably manage to make something out of it. so can anybody point me in that direction?

thank you very much!

i have been using default skin for my GUI but know when i want to make a button that has texture when it is once clicked, kind of push button, or toggle that remains pressed until you press it again, and i dont know how to apply the texture

I don't really know if there is any built in toggle state for buttons. You'd probably want to wrap this with your own code that keeps track of two different styles to apply depending on the state of the button.

basically i would like to see how the texture for button default skin looks like, then i would probably manage to make something out of it. so can anybody point me in that direction?

I think you can just create a new GUI Skin in your project hierarchy. If I am not mistaken, it is the default skin. You can probably work it out from there.

The built in skin is found here.