Help with Lerpz Jet Pack

I have created the Light, Jet R, and Jet L objects and added them to the Player object. I have added the JetPackParticleController Script, but I don't see the particles.

I added a print statement to the script, and I can see that the script is being executed and the light comes on, but no particles. I even changed the script so that it initializes to particles on.

// Init the particles to not emit and switch off the spotlights:
var particles : Component[] = GetComponentsInChildren(ParticleEmitter);
var childLight : Light = GetComponentInChildren(Light);

for (var p : ParticleEmitter in particles)
{
    p.emit = true;  //changed from false
}
childLight.enabled = true;  //changed from false

Your best bet would be to destroy the work that you have done on the particles and script and start over. Are there any errors on the bottom left hand corner when you play the game??

I get this: cleaning the mesh failed UnityEngine.Transform:set_localScale(Vector3) UnityEngine.Transform:set_localScale(Vector3) UnityEditor.TransformInspector:OnInspectorGUI() UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[]) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[]) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

[\unitystuff\proj\external_sources\physx ovodex\SDKs\Cooking\Src\TriangleMeshBuilder.cpp line 363]

Then after a while I got this: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.EndLayoutGroup () UnityEngine.GUILayout.EndHorizontal () UnityEditor.ConsoleWindow.OnGUI () System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000]

The particle animator somehow got switched off. When I enabled, it works fine now.

Thx!