Holotoolkit is crashing after updating Unity to 2017.3.0f3

All my projects have started throwing build errors, from the holotoolkit, since I have updated to 2017.3.0f3.

To mention some of them:

Assets/HoloToolkit/Input/Scripts/HandGuidance.cs(57,57): error CS0619: `UnityEngine.XR.WSA.Input.InteractionManager.SourceLost' is obsolete: `SourceLost is deprecated, and will be removed in a future release. Use InteractionSourceLost instead. (UnityUpgradable) -> InteractionSourceLostLegacy'   

Assets/HoloToolkit/Input/Scripts/HandGuidance.cs(58,57): error CS0619: `UnityEngine.XR.WSA.Input.InteractionManager.SourceUpdated' is obsolete: `SourceUpdated is deprecated, and will be removed in a future release. Use InteractionSourceUpdated instead. (UnityUpgradable) -> InteractionSourceUpdatedLegacy'

Assets/HoloToolkit/Input/Scripts/InputSources/RawInteractionSourcesInput.cs(162,46): error CS0619: `UnityEngine.XR.WSA.Input.InteractionSourceProperties.location' is obsolete: `InteractionSourceProperties.location is deprecated, and will be removed in a future release. Use InteractionSourceState.sourcePose instead.'

Assets\HoloToolkit\Utilities\Scripts\WorldAnchorManager.cs(315,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WorldAnchor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Please help.

I’m having the same problem…

You shouldn’t have updated to 2017.3, the last release of Holotoolkit is for 2017.2.1.

Downgrade to that version of Unity and update when the Holotoolkit updates its version for 2017.3.