i do my final year project in android, an android game (Word drop advance) in this game bubbles(ball) are drop, User have to join same colored bubbles which form a word,A word can be form in any angle.and we can move our bubble (left or right)in unity how i write alphabet on ball? and How i drop these balls?
Your post (as it appears now) isn’t something we can give you a quick answer for, and isn’t really appropriate for UnityAnswers. The UnityAnswers philosophy is:
“[Unity Answers] is a place to ask specific questions that have specific answers. The forum is a better place to post discussions and non-technical questions.”
It sounds like what you’re looking for is Unity training, rather than a specific answer. I would suggest visiting the following training websites to find the one that best helps you move forward. In addition to the sites below, you can always search YouTube, which has a large number of user-created Unity tutorials.
- 3DBuzz (hover over the Unity dropdown) - http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_home.php
- Lynda - https://www.lynda.com/
- BurgZergArcade - http://www.burgzergarcade.com/
- Unity3DStudent - http://www.unity3dstudent.com/
- UnityGems - http://unitygems.com/
- CGCookie - CG Cookie | Learn Blender, Online Tutorials and Help - CG Cookie | Learn Blender, Online Tutorials and Feedback