How can I fix constant double-quote error in Xcode?

When I build my app in Xcode, using all of the appropriate settings that have worked perfectly time and time again in all of my previous games, and previous versions of this game. The error is “double-quoted include “pb.h” in framework header, expected angle-bracketed instead”, and is repeated 5-12 times, slightly different each time it builds, but this one is the most common iteration. I have tried every single solution I could find on Unity, Stack Overflow, Reddit, GitHub etc. but none of them work. I am using the latest Unity LTS version and the latest Xcode version. If I delete the frameworks that cause the error, including UnityFramework, the app builds but doesn’t open.

Edit: I have attempted: - Changing the double quotes to angle brackets - Changing the double quotes to angle brackets and including <pbnano/ at the start (someone suggested that was needed) - running pod install manually using terminal in the projects folder - enabling bitcode - disabling bitcode - using the xcproject instead of xcworkspace - “updating to recommended settings” as xcode prompted in the warnings tab - setting “quoted include in framework header” to yes - setting “quoted include in framework header” to no - updating xcode - updating unity