How can I see all the forces acting on a RigidBody?

I’m trying to slide a RigidBody around my world to a desired position using a single force. Ideally there will be no other forces on the RigidBody (I want to delete them all or at least cancel them out). Is there any way I can debug this? ie - see all the forces, or at least the total force on my RigidBody?

The only forces acting on a rigidbody are the ones you apply with AddForce, constantForce, etc. - and the weight force, if you let Use Gravity enabled. When the rigidbody is moving and collides with something, however, reaction forces are momentarily created and may change the direction of movement, or make it rotate wildly.

Anyway, using forces to position a rigidbody is a bad idea. Applying a force to a rigidbody results in a velocity change, which may result in a movement to any direction, depending only on:

1- the previous velocity;

2- the rigidbody mass;

3- the intensity of the force applied;

4- the duration of the force applied;

5- the direction of the force applied;

Do you still want to move the rigidbody applying forces? But there’s a better alternative: you can freeze rotations (to avoid weird reactions) and move the rigidbody by setting its velocity (like SimpleMove in CharacterControllers) - for example:

var speed = 5.0;

function Start(){
        rigidbody.freezeRotation = true;
    }

function Update(){
        var moveDirection = Vector3(Input.GetAxis("Horizontal"), 0, Input.GetAxis("Vertical"));
        rigidbody.velocity = moveDirection * speed;
    }