How Can I Visually See Touches On Screen?

I have a touch script I made below that displays the coordinates of a one finger touch on a touchscreen device. Trying to create a visual for where the touch happened on screen. Any references or ideas on how to accomplish this? Does it make a difference if the camera moves?

var fTC : Vector2; //fTC stands for first Touch Coordinates

function Update () {
     if(Input.touchCount == 1){ //Does finger count on screen equal 1?
         if(Input.GetTouch(0).phase == TouchPhase.Began){ //When touch on the touch-screen begins.
             fTC = Input.GetTouch(0).position; //The screen coordinates of the first touch. 
             Debug.Log(fTC); //Show the screen coordinates of the first touch in the console window.
             //Could put something here to make an image appear.
         }
         if(Input.GetTouch(0).phase == TouchPhase.Ended){ //When touch on the touch screen ends.
             //Could put something here to make the image disappear.
         }
     }
 }

Here’s a YouTube video similar to what I am trying to do. Just the circles following touches part though. Except I’m trying have the circles appear on the first touch only, not follow. Also my camera moves in my scene. I don’t know if that matters.

Instantiate a prefab of a Gameobject where the transform position is Input.GetTouch(0).position. This will display the image where you touched the screen.