How do i access the variables of a class that is in an array?

I have a class called Data with 2 variables, Sprite and int. This class is placed inside of an array. How do i access the variables of the class for each element in the array? I looked for hours but i don’t think i have found my answer, or its possible i did and didn’t realize it because i’m pretty new to C# and Unity, so any help is appreciated.

Just a little insight as to what i’m trying to do, its a 3x3 slot machine and i want to have it choose a sprite but each sprite has a percent chance to be picked. I have not setup any code for checking percentages or anything because i have been stuck here for a few hours trying to figure this out lol. There is a large chance i am doing this totally wrong so sorry if it is.

public class IntUtil : MonoBehaviour {

public class Data
    {
        public Sprite sprite;
        public int chance;
    }

// slots array is just the image that will show the random sprite that is chosen.
    public Image[] slots;
    public Data[] dataArray;
    public Button spinButton;

private float timer = 0f;

private void Start()
    {
        ChangeImage();
    }

private void Update()
    {
        timer -= Time.deltaTime;

if (timer > 0f)
        {
            spinButton.enabled = false;

ChangeImage();
        }else
        {
            spinButton.enabled = true;

}

}

private void ChangeImage()
    {

foreach (Image randImage in slots)
        {
           // here is where i am trying to access the sprite variable that is inside the class that is part of the data array. 
            int num = Random.Range(0, dataArray.Length);
        randImage.sprite = dataArray.sprite[num];

}

}

public void StartTimer()
    {

timer = 1.5f;

}

void CheckPercentage()
    {

}
}

Just to be clear, are you attempting to access the variables of the class for each item in the array, or one item in specific at any given time?