How do I find an object script using a script

I am currently using an invisible object to host several scripts. I could join them, however I prefer to simply reference the object that they are all housed in for simplicity’s sake. I am currently getting the error:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.GetDispatcher (System.Object target, System.String cacheKeyName, System.Type cacheKeyTypes, Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherFactory factory)
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.GetDispatcher (System.Object target, System.Object args, System.String cacheKeyName, Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherFactory factory)
Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.Invoke (System.Object target, System.String name, System.Object args)
UnityScript.Lang.UnityRuntimeServices.Invoke (System.Object target, System.String name, System.Object args, System.Type scriptBaseType)
ScriptLevel.Start () (at Assets/Basic Scripts/ScriptLevel.js:26)

The line 26 in ScriptLevel is: LevelObject.ScriptGeneralWheelmanagement.Wheelcreator(…);
LevelObject is the object housing all the scripts, including this one, ScriptGeneralWheelmanagement is the script being accessed and Wheelcreator() is the function.
The object was declared as such:
var LevelObject : Object;
LevelObject = transform.Find(“LevelObject”);
I previously had it set as a Transform but that was causing problems with using find();
Any advice helps!

one way i usually use: make those scripts on invisible object as singletones

this lets you call it by direct reference and don’t store reference to it in each script that needs them.

handwrited

public class BLA : MonoBehaviour
{
    private static BLA instance;
    public static BLA instance
    {
        get
        {
            return instance;
        }
    }
    void Awake()