How do I manage undesired phone gestures?

I’m making a game for Android/iOS where the player has to move circles to a certain position, sometimes several fingers at once, when doing this on my phone, I did the shortcut for dividing the screen, and I think other phones like iPhone would make an screenshot, how can we manage this within Unity?

In Unity, you can disable certain gestures on your mobile device by using the Input.multiTouchEnabled property. This property determines whether or not multitouch is enabled for the application. You can set it to false to disable multitouch gestures and prevent unintended actions from occurring while the player is using the game.

Here is an example of how you can use Input.multiTouchEnabled in a script to disable multitouch gestures:
using UnityEngine;

public class MyScript : MonoBehaviour
{
    void Start()
    {
        // Disable multitouch gestures
        Input.multiTouchEnabled = false;
    }
}

You can also use the Input.simulateMouseWithTouches property to enable or disable touch input simulation. This allows you to use touch gestures as if they were mouse input, which can be useful if your game is designed for mouse and keyboard input. You can set this property to false to disable touch input simulation and prevent unintended mouse input from occurring while the player is using the game.

Here is an example of how you can use Input.simulateMouseWithTouches in a script to disable touch input simulation:
using UnityEngine;

public class MyScript : MonoBehaviour
{
    void Start()
    {
        // Disable touch input simulation
        Input.simulateMouseWithTouches = false;
    }
}

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.