How is this effect called?

Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a specific name for an effect that “adjusts” the brightness automatically when the player enters or leaves a dark or light place. For example, when a player goes out from a dark place, the brightness “auto-fixes” itself. Here is a video, not really a good example, but I think you can get what I mean

at 1:37 he enters a darker place and the brightness increases a bit so the player can see better. So, anybody know how that is called, if it has a specific name, and also, can that be done in unity? Free or pro, I currently have only free, but it would be good to know if it is available in pro, too.
Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

It’s called HDR