How to assign different values to each item in a list?

I’ve created a list populated by asteroid prefabs. I’ve managed to distribute them randomly in 3D space at runtime and I now want to add random velocity and rotation to each asteroid. My scrip applies the same velocity and rotation to ALL the asteroids - how do I assign a different value to each of the asteroids in the list?

public void InstantiateAsteroids()
    {
        for (int i = 0; i < numberOfAsteroids; i++)
        {
            // position
            positionX = Random.Range(spawnAreaXNeg, spawnAreaXPos);
            positionY = Random.Range(spawnAreaYNeg, spawnAreaYPos);
            positionZ = Random.Range(spawnAreaZNeg, spawnAreaZPos);

GameObject asteroidPfbClone = Instantiate(asteroidPfbs[UnityEngine.Random.Range(0, asteroidPfbs.Count)], new Vector3(positionX, positionY, positionZ), Quaternion.Euler(new Vector3(Random.Range(0, 360), Random.Range(0, 360), Random.Range(0, 360))));
            asteroidPfbClone.transform.SetParent(asteroidContainer.transform);

asteroidPfbClone.GetComponent<Rigidbody>().angularVelocity = new Vector3(Random.Range(-maxSpinSpeed, maxSpinSpeed), Random.Range(-maxSpinSpeed, maxSpinSpeed), Random.Range(-maxSpinSpeed, maxSpinSpeed));
            asteroidPfbClone.GetComponent<Rigidbody>().AddForce(new Vector3(Random.Range(-maxVelocity, maxVelocity), Random.Range(-maxVelocity, maxVelocity), Random.Range(-maxVelocity, maxVelocity)), ForceMode.Impulse);
        }
    }

For anyone interested I got it working with a ‘foreach’ loop:

foreach (GameObject asteroid in asteroidPfbs)
                {
                    asteroidPfbClone.GetComponent<Rigidbody>().angularVelocity = new Vector3(Random.Range(-maxSpinSpeed, maxSpinSpeed), Random.Range(-maxSpinSpeed, maxSpinSpeed), Random.Range(-maxSpinSpeed, maxSpinSpeed));
                    asteroidPfbClone.GetComponent<Rigidbody>().AddForce(new Vector3(Random.Range(-maxVelocity, maxVelocity), Random.Range(-maxVelocity, maxVelocity), Random.Range(-maxVelocity, maxVelocity)), ForceMode.Impulse);
                }