How to create a delay so object isn't instantiated until after an animation finishes?

Hello I'm working on a RPG. I have a character finished (via Blender(great program)). The animation is done. I'm now trying to master the implementation of animation inside Unity.

My current problem is that when I have the player do the animation for making a campfire and then instantiating an instance of the campfire prefab, the campfire is created right when the animation starts. I don't want the campfire to be created until the animation is completed.

Is there some way I can either tell it to wait until the animation is done? Otherwise it would be good enough if I could just put a short delay in between the animation start and the campfire being instantiated.

Here is the code I have working right now:

var newObject : Transform;

function Update () {
if (Input.GetButtonDown("Jump")) {
animation.CrossFade ("MakeGround");
var creation = Instantiate(newObject, GameObject.Find("spawnPoint").transform.position, Quaternion.identity);
}
}

So what can I do?

Thank you very much.

If you want to see the game, I can upload my progress to my website. It would only take about 2 minutes.

try this :

var newObject : Transform;
    var animationTime : float = 5;

function Update () {

if (Input.GetButtonDown("Jump")) {
        animation.CrossFade ("MakeGround");
        makeCampFire();

}

}

function MakeCampFire () {
        yield WaitForSeconds(animationTime);
        var creation = Instantiate(newObject, GameObject.Find("spawnPoint").transform.position, Quaternion.identity);
    }

Unity 3 will be supporting animation events, so when it comes out, be sure to look those up too.