Downloaded the editor today and ran through the racing game tutorial.
It ends with prompting you to export a WebGL build of the game, which I did, for completionist’s sake.
Now I want to delete this project, including the playable version on the web, and I don’t see it listed anywhere under my projects when I sign into my account.
@MenderStudio I too had this problem, and took me several days to find how to do it.
You need to find your user page which is under Unity Real-Time Development Platform | 3D, 2D, VR & AR Engine
I found mine the following way, if there’s an easier way I’d love to hear it.
- Click on the original link sent in the email. (If you don’t have this I don’t know what to do).
- Click on your name/avatar below the published game.
- Click on Games in the tab selection bar below your profile header.
- Your published game will now appear with a down arrow, this is the down arrow @alexxUID was refering to.
- Delete your game.
- Breath a sigh of relief. I’ve not been able to find another way to do this.
Look for the hyperlink button on the right side of the page. There are three horizontal dots next to it - click those and you’ll see an option to DELETE.
Click on your account icon (upper right) and then in the pop up click on your account icon again and then on the three dots on the page that loads to get the option to delete.