How to get Texture from Blender to Unity? PLEASE HELP

I created a UV map in blender, applied my texture, and everything renders in blender how I want it. I created a new material in Unity, set it to Legacy/Diffuse, applied the UV map to it, and after I applied the material to my object in the scene view, the texture is not shown, it just applies the main color. (Texture is a wood log type and all I see is solid brown)

PLEASE HELP IDK WHAT TO DO

A solid colour suggests the model does not have a UV map. Open it again in Blender and make absolutely sure it does have one. Perhaps you didn’t save the file after creating a UV.

I don’t know if this will help but my process is slightly different.

(I created a new material in Unity, set it to Legacy/Diffuse, applied the UV map to it)

Not sure why you are creating a new material in Unity if you already have those materials in your blender export.

Assuming you have exported your object from Blender can’t you just use

Assets > Import New Asset to import the whatever.blend file. Then use the same process to import the individual textures? Then, after they have been imported, just drag and drop onto your model (or faces if your model has more than one face and multiple textures)

Assets > Import New Asset > whatever.blend

Assets > Import New Asset > material

Assets > Import New Asset > uv map