How to load a new scene using colliders in 2D

Hi there. I am trying to load a new scene by running into a box using colliders, however i have not been able to load the new scene. Here is my code:

using UnityEngine;
using UnityEngine.SceneManagement;

public class levelTrigger : MonoBehaviour {

void OnTriggerEnter ( Collider Col ){
if(Col.tag == (“Player”))
{
SceneManager.LoadScene(“TEST”);
}
}
}

Any and all help is appreciated

If you use 2D version of collider then you need 2D version of OnTriggerEnter: OnTriggerEnter2D(Collider2D Col)

I used a simple script that I made. It works for both 2D and 3D games as long as you edit the code for each type of game. Make sure that the scenes are in the build settings, your tags are correct, names of the player is correct, and attach the script to the object that loads a new scene and that it’s a trigger. This is the script that loads a new scene on trigger.

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class LoadNewScene : MonoBehaviour
{

public void NewLebel() // This MUST be inserted otherwise the script doesn't work, also the name of the scene to be loaded has to be where it says NewLebel (delete NewLebel and replace it with  your scene name
{
    Debug.Log("NewLebel");
    Application.LoadLevel("NewLebel");
}

void OnTriggerEnter2D(Collider2D co)
{

//this finds the game object called "Ball" in the scene
    if (co.name == "Ball") // If what collided with the cube is called "Ball" it will do what the code says which is load a new scene. If your player is called "Hulk" in the scene you would put "Hulk" instead of ball
        Debug.Log("NewLebel");
    Application.LoadLevel("NewLebel"); // this looks for the scene that is call "NewLebel" and loads it. Whatever scene you want to load you put in the "", say your scene is called "Goat" you put that in the ""
}

}