How to make Camera Snaps from one area to another?

i was going to make a Camera mechanic like one in Castlevania, Megaman, etc, where your camera moves and snaps to the next Area if you enter a doorway(OnTrigger). here’s how it works

private void OnTriggerEnter2D(Collider2D collision)
    {
        if (collision.gameObject.CompareTag("Transition"))
        {
            Debug.Log(FieldIndex);
            FieldIndex++;               
            Field[FieldIndex-1].SetActive(false);
            Field[FieldIndex].SetActive(true);
            PlayerCamera.transform.position = new Vector3(Field[FieldIndex].transform.position.x, Field[FieldIndex].transform.position.y, PlayerCamera.transform.position.z);
        }

This is for the player script. the player itselfs automatically moves. and i have an array consist of 10x10 tilemaps. but the problem is it won’t doing it’s second transition. so when the array reaches the third field(index 2), the camera won’t snap on the next field. i know there’s an alternative, where you have to disable(Setactive) each camera that becomes the area’s children gameobject. but i wanted to keep it only using single camera. so how to fix this?

Create a custom script, TransitionArea for example, attach it to the object with trigger collider. Then create empty object to represent the desired viewing position and angle when you reach the trigger, make it a child of your object. Reference its transform from your custom script, call it smt like viewPoint. Now, on trigger enter, get the script like so: collision.gameObject.GetComponen<TransitionArea>() where you can get the viewPoint and so make your camera position and rotation to match viewPoint’s pos and rot. You can also implement smooth transition in a Coroutine using Vector3.Lerp and Quaternion.Slerp