how to merge object same as Parent Child ?

Hi,

I have Object A and Object B. now i want to attached both the ojects. So i have make Object A as parent of Object B .But the problem is that if i move Object B then object A is not moving but if i move Object A then object B moves prefectly. So please any body help me ?

For Drag the object i am using bellow code:

void OnMouseDown ()
	{

if (isEnable) {

screenPoint = Camera.main.WorldToScreenPoint (gameObject.transform.position);

offset = gameObject.transform.position - Camera.main.ScreenToWorldPoint (new Vector3 (Input.mousePosition.x, Input.mousePosition.y, screenPoint.z));

}

}

void OnMouseDrag ()
	{
		if (isEnable) {

Vector3 curScreenPoint = new Vector3 (Input.mousePosition.x, Input.mousePosition.y, screenPoint.z);

Vector3 curPosition = Camera.main.ScreenToWorldPoint (curScreenPoint);
			transform.position = curPosition;

}

}

Thanks
Yashesh.

As per our discussion in the comments above, put the script back on the children and change it to this:

void OnMouseDown ()
    {

if (isEnable) {

screenPoint = Camera.main.WorldToScreenPoint (transform.parent.gameObject.transform.position);

offset = transform.parent.gameObject.transform.position - Camera.main.ScreenToWorldPoint (new Vector3 (Input.mousePosition.x, Input.mousePosition.y, screenPoint.z));

}

}

void OnMouseDrag ()
    {
       if (isEnable) {

Vector3 curScreenPoint = new Vector3 (Input.mousePosition.x, Input.mousePosition.y, screenPoint.z);

Vector3 curPosition = Camera.main.ScreenToWorldPoint (curScreenPoint);
         transform.parent.transform.position = curPosition;

}

}

Now the script moves the parent, empty GameObject when you drag the children.